Saturday 1 February 2014

A gift for a special young lady .........


Hello and good morning, it's beautiful outdoors today here in Maroeladal, cool and wet after lovely showers last night, but with a promise of warm sunshine later.  

In between my various WIP's I decided to make a pretty tea cosy for a Bridal Shower/Kitchen Tea gift.     


The teapot is part of the gift!


Hope she likes it .... and the best part is she won't get a duplicate, 
it's one of a kind!

Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and blessings
Pat xxxxxxxx

 2 Feb 2014
Had a lovely afternoon at the young lass's Bridal Shower and she
LOVED HER GIFT!!
Squealed with glee!
I'm a happy hooker today!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tea cosy Pat...lovely colours too!...When the sunshine arrives could you send some our way please? :)
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, I am delighted to say the bride-to-be loved the gift! Pat x

      Delete
  2. That is such a lovely thoughtful gift Pat - I would be over the moon if I received a gift like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is glorious!!! An exclusive model too. It really is a pretty cosy ... a perfect gift!


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, I must say I was pleased as punch with the finished cosy. Pat x

      Delete
  4. Ooooh.. if I was that bride, I'd treasure it forever! What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special, beautiful gift!!! I'm sure she'll treasure this lovely tea cozy always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was delighted! Thanks for the kind words ~ Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment ~ hearing from you makes my day ~