Monday 22 December 2014

My Special Year

~ Gifts under my Christmas Tree ~


So here we are with the year drawing to a close; a time for reflection, gratitude and anticipation for the New Year ... "full of things that have not yet been" 

 I have had many blessings come my way through the year.  In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined how my Sunshine blog would grow, how I would grow with it, how many lovely friends I would meet, how sweet the feeling of success however small.


Five Beautiful Gifts came my way, leaving hardly any space beneath my virtual Christmas Tree. 




This is my first Gift;   #4 is my Sunshine Mandala


Second up a very special # 1 place !!!!! Emily's Garden ~ A Blanket of Flowers,
a blanket inspired by a blog I love ~ The Patchwork Heart ~



 Third special treat; #3 is my Snowflake Mandala
 a Christmas Mandala ~


Next, two excerpts from FB pages I belong to,  that garnered so many 'likes' I was quite simply ... totally delighted and beyond ~ I took part in a CAL, made up my Christmas Throw in traditional Christmassy colours and ended up with an awesome little blanket!  Hope you will excuse me for feeling just a tad self satisfied with over a thousand likes ... came as such a wonderful surprise!  







Lastly, and the Santa on top of the Christmas cake!! placed second in another link party ~


More than I ever dreamed, expected or imagined possible!
The biggest most heartfelt thank you leaves me and floats out into Blogland to the wonderful ladies who helped place the five gifts under my Christmas Tree ♥

Thank you for reading
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pat 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment ~ hearing from you makes my day ~